Learn About Me

Hey, I’m Isabelle and this is my “All About Me” page, now this keynote may just look like just a bunch of random pictures in a head. Well, I guess they are pictures in a head but they certainly aren’t random, they all mean something. Let me explain.

First, the tree represents the forest and nature and the mountain represents well, mountains. I appreciate these things very much and they are a big part of my life. They are placed on the neck, this represents the root or grounding. Above that, I have the ocean which is another part of nature that I
love. The wheat represents my ancestry, because most of my family were farmers, and continuing with the theme of family the line of people with the black dog is my family, my dad, mom, me, my brother and my dog Charlie. The umbrella with the rain represents my middle name, which is rain.

The blue jeans represent my love for clothes and fashion. The chopsticks beside the umbrella represent my favourite food, sushi! The camera, light bulb and pencil all represent my creative side, I’ve always loved photography, especially shooting with film, the lightbulb represents my creative mind and the pencil is there to represent my drawing.

Next is the surfboard/paddle board, this represents the sport that I’ve come to love over the past six years of doing it. The ocean has become apart of me and being able to spend extra time on the water is amazing. Near that, is the snowboarder, snowboarding is a sport that I’ve been doing for as long as I can remember and I will love for the rest of my life. Then there is the sun because I love sunshine and summer and Saturn because I’m fascinated by the solar system and the universe. Lastly, I’ve placed a lotus flower at the crown of the head, symbolizing purity of the body and rootedness of the brain and soul.