Scimatics is exactly what it sounds likes it a mix of math and science, with one of the best teachers ever. MRS.KLAUSEN!!! We started the year off with the Pythagorean theorem which is the square of the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle equals the sum of the squares of the lengths of the other two sides. then did a big project with shapes on a door. We had to calculate the surface area of the section of door we had, after we had to pick a prizm shape of some sort and cover the section of door with our shapes.

Pythagorean theorem:

This is my groups technical report.

The door project was very fun to do because after you did the calculations it was basically an art project just making shapes and having fun! There was obviously some bumps in the road, like the calculations weren’t right or the bass was too big for the section of door we had.

My Groups Part othe door was the big blue triangles.

It has been a very good year in math so far I have learned a lot from the first term and if I could take anything from the first term it would be if a teacher offers you help when you need it take the offer.