Hi welcome back to my blog. In this post I’m going to be talking about the age of exploration. In last couple months my classmates and I have gone way back in time. All the way back to the crusades and feudalism which is a pretty cool time. Then we visited the renaissance and had a cup of tea with the Mona Lisa and   Leonardo da Vinci. To rap it all up we are learning about the age of exploration. So with out further ado let’s geeeeet right into iiiiiiiitttttt.

To start off the unit we had to pick and explorer, my explorer was Giovanni da Verrazzano. Honestly the only reason I picked this guy was because his name sounded cool. Before we got into the main part of this project we had to do a bit of research so we actually new who we were dealing with.

Now that we knew about our explorer we were going to make a comic on a voyage with your chosen explorer. I chose to do mine on his voyage down the Hudson River and to see if there was good trade there or not. The first step to making a comic is a story board. So before we we’re allowed to start we had to get our story board approved.

The next step of the process was to do the comic so you started out just by doing little bits and then you realized wow this is a lot harder than I thought. You had to distribute the suspense perfectly and know what places to put action and different speech bubbles. Over all it was a really fun project and I am really glad I got to take part in it.

This is a little bit of my comic.

To rap up this post I am just gonna say how this was probably one of the funnest projects I have ever done, and I’m sure there are going to be a lot more fun projects in the future so stay tuned for the next one. Jackson Floe signing off!!