The latest project we did in maker was the the live event project. In this project we had to document a sports event of an live event that you visited.

For my live event I chose mountain biking because I all ready have tons of clips and lots of friends who mountain bike. So lucky for me I had lots of chances to film and already had lots of B-roll,  If I chose a basketball game you only have once chance to film because you dont know when the next game will be.

The video or live event we were making was to be around 1-3 minutes and it had to include and interview and some awesome clips of the sport or event you chose.

During this unit I realized that being a sports announcer or a commentator is not as easy as it looks because you have to say the right stuff right as the play is going on and the is no script its just you going with the play.

This unit has taught me how to always whip out my camera during every moment possible it has also thaught me that the more clips the better.

Thanks for reading my post and watching my video, till next time whoever reads my blog.