Reflection on the Student Blogging Challenge

For the last few weeks I have as many others have been doing the Student Blogging Challenge. It was fun and I did a lot of work on it. So lets do a recount of all the blog posts which were in it.

the first one I did was about something I liked. I chose my favourite toy, Lego.

This one was short and more or less just me writing about my love of Lego and what I like to do with it. I’m building a train station out of lego right now and am hoping to have it done by Christmas. It’s coming along bit by bit and I’m happy with the process.

It’s building process was straight forward. I first spent hours looking through my lego box looking for pieces and then when I thought I had enough I started building the design I was and still am boing for is simple. A tiny platform In the middle and a big platform on the left side. From the photo you can see that I haven’t yet put the track in for the left side and that’s because it was easier to build the middle platform without it. If you’re wondering about the crossing, I built that earlier.

Wait one second! I just completed a little bit more!

But that’s still not the whole thing done. I have a lot more to do. Onto the next assignment!

It was about pictures and copyright.

It was the only assignment that didn’t spark any joy, meaning I didn’t get much out of it or in other words, I didn’t learn much from it. I just wrote about the flaws and problems of copyright and that was it.

Next up..

Music!! For music I made a playlist on YouTube, made a quiz about music, and I wrote about an instrument which I play but you have to guess. It was fun to write up and especially fun to do the play list because for the playlist because I got to listen to music for an hour.

Then up next were…

Emojis! Although not as fun as music the blog post about emojis was also quite fun. First I said some facts about emojis and included a graph of all the first ones. Then I did a guess the country quiz and then a math question, both are easy. After that I made a series of emojis that describe me and made an emoji of my face by using an app called “Emoji Me”.

After that for the latest one I did the one about My Holidays. I wrote about all of them but narrowed out on one in particular which is the Czech way of celebrating Easter. After that I also made a poem about holidays in general.

All of the Blogging Challenge has been fun and not a waste of time. Every week as my life was going on I would sit down for an hour or two and write these posts. They varied but were always fun and about fun subjects which I would happily write about without being made to. Thank you, goodbye.

You may also like...