We just finished our regionals for Destination Imagination and I am going to write about everything that we have done to get to this point.

The Destination Imagination logo.

Destination Imagination has been a lot of work and loads of fun we had to compete in a contest to creatively solve a challenge. First we were put into teams I was put in the engineering challenge with Tamara, Luca, Owen and Marshal. Our challenge was to make two structures to withstand weight and to make a story about two nations working together to solve a global problem. Now that I have given an overview of what we had to do I am now I am going to talk about the process of how we solved our challenge. At the start we split into different jobs Tamara and I were to work on the script and Luca, Marshal and Owen were to work on the structures. I worked on the first draft of the script but then went to make props for our performance.

A giant TV that I made to use in our performance.

Luca and Marshal  made the two structures and Owen made some more props. Finally on the day before the competition we were all ready we had our story about Nepal and China coming together to build a bridge, we had two structures and we had tons of props to go along with the performance. Sadly at the last minute we realized that our structures were not up to standard for testing however we changed the script and went on with the performance. It went really well and the appraisers were really happy with what we did. I have really enjoyed Destination Imagination and hope I can do it next year.

I am sorry for the lack of photos I forgot to take pictures.