All about me

My name is Jannik, and this (as you might have guessed) is my blog. and I am a PLP student in the grad year of 2027. In this blog you will find things about me and my journey through high school as a PLP student. My collage below tells you all about the things I am interested in and an accurate description of my very messy brain ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I feel that this is my brain sometimes just like this and that it can get very messy very fast. You will see in the collage a mixture of places, animals foods, activities and freinds, as these are things that I am passionate about. I love sushi and always request it for dinner. You can see that there are sports like basketball, surfing and fencing, but there are other sports that I enjoy that I didn’t have room for on my head like skiing. I also love reading, but have sadly finished all of my favourite series. You will see some of my freinds and pets in my head as they all are a part of my life. There are also the YouTube and Xbox logo in my head. These are things that enjoy to do in my free time. 

That’s all for this post, see you in the next one.

Peas, Jannik.