November 8

Vibrant Video

In this project we learned about making films, setting goals, and learning what we really want. I learned about movies knowledge, history of movies, and storyboards for making them. I also went over shots and angles to consolidate my knowledge. I think my film making skills have become better after learning this project, and I can use it flexibly with other themes. Students will use more videos in their projects as we enter grade 9, and it’s useful to learn them now. The teacher taught me how to set goals. Goals make a clear direction for my behavior, and make me fully understand the purpose of each things. Goals let me know what is most important and help me manage my time. It also makes me stronger and more confident. Therefore, goals can make me a better learner. Knowing what I really want helps me to know more about myself, which can helps me to have a clear goal. Having a goal is very important to me on my way to becoming a learner.

Skill 1: Clips. I tell a visual story in clip about what inspired me. This is the link to my video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=4jRbsDup7aI&feature=share

Skill 2: shot and angles. It is bad that I am absent, but I write a story about how I finish my goal.

When I was eight years old, I made a goal in the summer vacation. Which is is to wash my own dishes after eat every day. After make this goalI I really wash my dishes every day. I was a very lazy kid, but it was amazing that I really did it at that time. although sometimes I will go out to play and then not do it, but it is only a small part of the time. I still accomplished my goal.

Skill 3: planning and shooting. It is an tutorial video on how to open a locker. Each clip was shot from a different Angle. I’m a person in the video that trying to learn how to open a locker.

Posted November 8, 2022 by jessieg in category Maker