Staying Rad with inventions from the Renaissance to now

(My final triptych)

Hello! I’m back again with another blog post, this time about an older type of artwork called Triptych that we made in PLP. A Triptych is a way of communicating anything from a story to a lesson to a historical event. I chose to make my Triptych mostly about Science in pre and post Renaissance, and even about today’s science and health. I found that I learned a lot during this project about the Renaissance and the interesting history around it.

During this project I learned that the ideas from the Renaissance helped develop modern medicines in more ways than I had previously thought. The ideas from the Renaissance helped doctors and engineers and scientist develop newer versions, better versions of things that we realized made life easier, and prolonged human life.These ideas also helped people learn about things like the human body and even the earth and galaxy. We have been building on these ideas since they have been discovered because we realized we could make them better, which I think is very smart.

People from before the Renaissance had different, less effective, and way more dangerous  ways of doing things than we do today. We have since developed upon these ideas because we knew we could do them better. The idea of wanting to know more about nature and the human condition through discoveries in science and art was expanded in the Renaissance. It during this time period the science, art and philosophy all came together.

The ideas we have today have been inspired by thinkers and inventors from the Renaissance and even before. We today have built upon things that could be done better because these things and innovations make our life safer and easier in general. Today we are still building on these ideas because they can and will be done better. People today are still learning from the Renaissance and the failures and even the successes that people in the Renaissance made, and we are learning how to make those ideas better and more current.

Overall I think that I leaned a lot about how people in the Renaissance developed ideas and 

how people from then to now have built upon them. I really enjoyed this project because we built upon more than our knowledge about the Renaissance, we also learned about time management and note taking. I hope that you enjoyed my Triptych, and that you learned something about the Renaissance. I highly recommend you look at the Renaissance online, because it has such an important part of history and our world today as we know it. 

Thanks for reading!

During this project I really liked how we got to explore with photoshopping apps and the effects that they had on our triptychs. I made the decision to add new people in each photo because I felt like if they were the same people that it would take away from the things that needed attention. (the actual inventions)

If I were to do this project again I think that I would try to make my triptych look a little bit less cluttered because it kind of makes it look rushed, which it wasn’t.

Overall I think that this was a great project and would happily do it again.

Slideshow about my learning.

<?php echo do_shortcode(‘

‘); ?>.