Answering the question who am I as a PLP learner?

Hello, welcome back. Today I will be answering the driving question: Who am I as a PLP learner? I think I can answer this question by looking back on my Keystone and Laptop Memoji  assignments. In these assignments, I have been showing exemplary work and understanding of what I am supposed to be doing. I have been asking for helpful feedback and critique so that I can give my teachers the best possible pieces of work possible.

This photo is half of my Keystone #3 (In Humanities). I got the mark that I wanted on this project, and I think it represents my help in group work. I took this photo for our group, as a final piece of work for our project on the book, ‘The Outsiders’. The other half of this project was to record a voice note through the app that we use (Showbie). I think that I could have personally done better on this part of the Keystone, by making my voice note longer. My focus on the voice note was to make my thoughts clear, Instead of making it long.

This is my Laptop Memoji that we made in PLP. I think this project really represents my creativity and skill when it comes to technology. I really enjoyed this project because it helped me ease into projects and due dates, and using my time wisely. I think that I did very well in this project, because I met and exceeded all of the criteria, which is ultimately always my goal.

This is an aspect of my Keystone #1 (In Humanities). I really liked this part of the keystone because I was able to incorporate important aspects of my life into it, and still fully meet the criteria. I think this project was good for me because it really forced me to ask for critique and advice. Overall this project was very fun and helpful.

This is another aspect of my Keystone #1 (In Humanities). This was, in my opinion, the most important part of the Keystone, because I had to think very deep. This was challenging for me, because it is often harder for me to think as deeply as I should in this type of assignment because I like to have time when I need to think deeply.

In all, these assignments are what make me a PLP learner.

Thanks for reading!