HI there!! 👋 My name is Jordyn Eyton and I am the one who runs this learning portfolio, I work behind the scenes. I have graduated from Seycove Secondary in a program called PLP. So a little bit about me, I love animals, I love nature, I love food, and I love my family and friends, and I also love sports and being outside, I actually love most things to be honest. I also have red hair which I thought you should know.

ANIMALS

Animals are my favorite. My plan is to be a veterinarian when I am older, live on a farm, have horses, you know, the regular crazy animal lover dream job. I love them so much. Right now I have a dog named Fizzgig, he’s the one that “ate my blog”, the one that this site is named after.

I also have a cat named Elliot, he is peach, 3 years old, and one of the cutest little things on this planet.

I love helping animals, playing with them, and just being around them I find them hilarious and absolutely adorable. One question you should never ever ask me is what is my favorite animal, I will not and can not answer you, sorry!

NATURE

Secondly I love nature. I am one of those people that you could find sitting in a tree or on top of a mountain, or taking a walk through the woods. It’s very peaceful but exhilarating at the same time. I find it hard to believe that the whole world was like that at one point. I believe you can learn just as much by taking a walk through the forest as you could in school, all of the little insects and animals, plants and trees, there is so much to discover and learn.

FOOOOODDDD

I . LOVE . FOOD . I wouldn’t be able to survive without my sushi and perogies. Those are my favorite foods. Ok and also Thai food and pasta. Fine, you got me. From the time I was probably four, my parents have made me try everything at least once, which is awesome because if I hadn’t tried things like artichoke or smoked oysters, I probably would never have liked them in a million years, but I did and now I love them. Food is also one of my favorite parts of travelling, every where you go there is new foods and they almost reflect the culture of that place, its pretty cool!

FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Next is my family and friends. I have decided to make this one category, family, I pretty much treat my friends as family anyway, they are so important to me and have shaped the way I am. Same with my family, they have taught me so much, showed me so much, and they pretty much designed my personality and all of the things that I love.

SPORTS

My favorite sport that I do is skiing. I love, love, love skiing. I like how I am in the mountains way up high away from everything else, it’s like a whole other world! I also like to swim, play basketball, play volleyball, and many others.

So that is me in a nutshell, hope you enjoy my blog!

~Jordyn😁