The Media Is The Messege

This project that we did was pretty hard. My whole class put lots of hard work in to this project. We made advertisements and we interviewed companies but we had one big question that kept this whole project in motion. The question was “How does what we hear, read and see influence us?” this post will hopefully answer that question. We consume loads of media content every day tv, youtube, computers, radio, social media and advertising. This is what I believe is the answer to that question but first I will talk about our advertisement’s.

We made advertisements as I mentioned before, here are some of our drafts.

This is the one add we made for an Oregon business. That business is called The Columbia River Maritime Museum our teacher put us in contact with the business but sadly I was not able to be part of my groups interview. My group managed to get loads of information. They shared this information with me so that I could make this ad I put a lot of effort into this ad and I hope you like it and find it very informative.

This is an advertisement for a business here in Vancouver. It is not the best ad ever but I like it a lot. My mum thought we did a very good job with the information. This ad was only one part of this project, we still had to answer the question and this is my answer. We consume media every day and it can be very controlling. This project is all about media as the title tells us. I believe the answer to this question is that it can really influence you. Media is very strong and you have to be strong to keep your own view and not let the media control that view. It influences us by the way it shows us content and keeps repeating it over and over again. Sometimes it can drive us a bit crazy with how ads are played so many times in a day especially on TV. Pop up ads on line can be very influential as well. The media is a very big part of are everyday lives.