The Middle, Grade 10 Tpol

Hello im back, This time its going to be about a Tpol. We have a week left of school we have quite a few things that we need to do, Tpol, Podcast or other blog post. I have been quite burnt out for the last few weeks just waiting for summer break. so I could finally relax but this last week is so jam packed I dont know if I can make it. I discovered for the first time what is feels like to be burned out. I have almost no energy left so im just holding on at this point. anyways I have learned alot this year so lets move onto the focus of this post, reflection. 

A lot of things have happend over the last couple months. We have done many projects DI, Podcast, Exhibitions. After all this I feel I have grown and learned alot, I have learned alot ofuseful things for persuing my passions in the future and getting into the school I want. There was alot of amazing things we did this year that allowed me to mature more and grow as a person. Here are some of the ones I will be using for my examples 

Example one: Project Podcast

I learned alot of great things not only about podcasing but I learned alot about myself aswell. I learned alot about how to comunicate emotion as well as other forms of communication. I got to express my pent up emotion through an outlet that could help others rather then just me. 

My podcast

Example two: DI 

I still have DI as one of my biggest learning experiences. Every time I have learned even more about team work. This year however I learned more then ever before, I learneed how to be flexible amougst a team being able to be the bonds between people. I understood how to cooperate and flex when necessesary. 

Example three: Cray Cray Yay Yay

This project taught me alot about researching and interviewing. I got an amazing chance to make some reall change by representing a person that had done great things, yet nobody new who he was. I got to help my cousin by marrige honour his deceased fathers legacy. I got to prove to the world that I can represent and present. I can demonstrate my skills in a high pace enviorment. 

The last example: Ology of Apology 

This might have been the project I learned the most from. I learned so much about the place I call home. I learned how discriminatory Vancouver was. I discovered how we can change that and become a better city and how we have over the past decades. I learned that change is a thing that is possible thimgs arnt always the same. As well as design skills form designing a memorial. 

I have grown a tremendous amount over the last year I have also finally learned my energy limit and how to keep myself energized thanks to teh project believe in good (little honourable mention). I have discovered more about myself as a human being and as a person in this crazy unpredictable world. One thing I learned this year with resonates with me the most is how much things change and how quickly it happens. Things change in the blink of an eye, the snap of your fingers 

I have become more of an adult then I could have ever believed. I was hired and had a job and learned how to make a resume and how to write a cover letter. I became something I never thought I could, I became confident in myself. I have struggled with confidence ever since I was in preschool always in the back. Mouth completely zipped shut, scared. I say what I think freely with no fear. I have grown from a scared little boy to a confident mature teenager who understands what he needs to do to get places. I have become the very thing I dreamt about all those years ago.