Magic Metal Robots are Awesome!

Hello and welcome to my third blog in a mini five part blog series! In this third  blog I will be showing you some of the best art in Magic in my opinion. To any lawyers; no copyright infringement is intended. 

You must be asking yourself, what is this man’s favourite art? Why Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer. Not only is his art amazing, the tokens he creates have amazing art as well. Both of those pieces were done by Daarken, who was hired by Wizards of the Coast Part of the reason I love these pieces is how they incorporate red and blue, the colours of the cards. I also started a simplified fanart of brudiclad.

As you probably noticed I like how the creature Myrs look. Here’s one that you can just see the movement in. It was done by Jana Schirmer & Johannes Voss, hired by Wizards of the Coast.

Here are some of the best art of landscapes in Magics history. First Steam Vents by Piotr Dura, hired by Wizards of the Coast. Also Fabled Passage by Howard Lyon, hired by Wizards of the Coast.

This is a link to a series of videos about art of different legendary artists for Magic. This was done by Rhystic Studies on YouTube.

Stay tuned for the next Magic blog and see ya around and goodbye, Judah G!