Emojis!

Hello! This is another post for the Student Blogging Challenge. For this past challenge we were using emojis to make a blog post. 

I made a story using randomly generated emojis. I was practicing using the story spine. The story spine is a story telling method we have been learning in class.

Once upon a time there was a snail 🐌 named Gus. He was just like any other snail but the one thing that made him stand out was that he was super fast.

Everyday Gus would go in his normal day and try to stay out of attention. People would gawk 😮 at how fast he was.  They were astonished that a snail could move so fast.

But one day Gus decided to join a race. He was facing the fastest horse 🐎! The horses name was Carl. Gus was so nervous. People crowed the stands or watch the race. Before the race stated Carl said this to Gus “ just try your best”. That made Gus even more scared, but he swallowed he fear and went to the starting line.

Because of that, the race stated and Gus had a slow start. Everyone who had come to cheer on Gus was worried 🙍🏻‍♀️ that Gus wouldn’t win.

Because of that  Gus felt like he let the crowd down. He started trying harder and he eventually pulled ahead of Carl. Gus was also very keen to win because the winner got a huge basket of french fries 🍟. Gus loved french fries.

Until finally he won the race. The crowd went crazy and Gus was so proud of what he had accomplished. He went up to Carl and said “well I tried my best”. Gus was then hustled away by the crowd.

And ever since then, Gus became a professional runner and had his camel 🐪 friend Larry become his personal trainer. Gus was so happy he took the opportunity to run that race. He went on to win many more races.

The End!

Thanks for reading that story! I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope you like it as much as I do. I learned that it is not that hard to write a short story when you have a basic outline.

✌️bye.

One thought on “Emojis!