Winter exhibition post

My winter exhibition, it all started when we went to all our of the religious sites. They were so cool because you really learned how those regions worked it was so cool. Then we found out what religion what we were going to present. My group was Alex, Rhian, Jude and me and we got Sikhism and personally I wanted Sikhism the most. After we got our religion it was straight to work our group got straight to work on our poster. Draft 1 was not the best actually it was the worst to much white space and did not represent the 7 aspects of worldview.                                                                                                                                            So we had to change it completely so what we did was try to get all seven aspects into our poster here is what draft 1 and 2 look like    This first picture is what our group was going for but then we realized we weren’t going to have enough space so draft 1 here it is.  So basically what went wrong with this draft is WAY TO MUCH WHITE SPACE and not representing the 7 aspects of worldview. So for the third draft we kind of went back to the idea of the rough sketch idea at th top I will let you take a look.  So went wrong with draft is a lot of things still first WAY TO MUCH TEXTTTT! Let’s talk about these awful colour choices. The pictures needed some help to. Now it is our last draft and we finished our poster like a day before the exhibition so we cut it a little close but here is our last draft  I am very happy with this and proud to show this to everyone now let’s talk about what is good with draft. The first thing I really like with this draft is the pictures I think they represent our religion really well the next thing is the text if you look at out second draft text and this one is way better the language is a lot better and we get to the point well so the people reading it does not have to stand their for ages reading it and we can talk to them more. Next was the day of the day of the exhibition when I got to school I was really sacred but as the day got later in I got even more sacred until people came up to me then I was like ok this is actually fun. But before we talk about let’s talk about the set up, so what we brought was table cloth to make our tables stand out also sugar cookies and this drink called lassie which was actually so good. Then we had our photo documentaries and the table if you weren’t their they were photo documentaries which was on all 6 religions we studied and it had to retaliate to the seven aspects of worldview. But back to the exhibition after we were done setting up the doors were open by the way we weren’t really done setting up. My job was to explain about the photos we took and the photo documentaries and it was so much fun I thought I was going to be scared but I was inviting people to my station and having good conversations with people I have never met which is a good accomplishment for me and all I have to thank for that is PLP and I think that is a good way to end this.