My first PGP post!!

So basically PGP is a course everyone has to take. It helps you stay organized and stay on top of things. I have found that PGP has been helpful at times. But at the same can be boring at times so the thing we did was goals and that really helped me. But at the same time can be really boring. One of the first things we did was goals I liked doing goals but the long term goals didn’t really help me at all so I went to short term goals and it really helped I could actually go through with them and it was helping a lot.This little thing is a I like to remember every time I set a goal because if you don’t have a plan to execute then it’s just a wish. The next thing was all about time blocking which is about using your time well and wisely I struggled with that but it was really useful when I used it. Also a really useful thing recommend everyone should is things it tells you when everything is due so you don’t forget about it. The next thing was the seven daily habits tenns should use this was the most helpful thing out of everything this year. Like habit 5 helped it is seek first to be understand then to be understood before that I would not listen to anyone. But after that I listen to other people and things went a lot smoother. The next thing is sharpen the saw it is about renewing yourself and in your key areas. For our final project we had to make a time machine sadly not actually a time machine but it had to be something that you could send back to your old self and be useful. So I made an ad that means a lot because it me and my parents relationship was not that good so with the seven daily habits it helps a lot. Here it is it helped me a lot because as you can see it helped me form a better relationship with my parents and family not as much arguing and stuff it has brought us together and made us stronger overall.