PGP trip reflection

Hi everyone this post is going to be a little different, today I am going to be answering the driving question how did I mange Impulsivity in PLP you have a lot going on all the time and especially on field schools.  So you have to learn how to mange stress and impulsivity and make amazing work I think that PLP really helps you for the outside world and when you become an adult you have to be able to handle those things in the real world. So now to our trip we left on Sunday and you had to be ready to go because our first stop was the last spike where the last spike was nailed down. You could conduct interviews and get all the information you needed but before I continue the goal of this project was how does place impact who we are. You also had to mange your stress and make amazing memories so I would say that is a project to. Now back to the trip for my group I was tourist so we had to answer the driving question how does place impact tourism. So the first significant stop for me was rogers pass where we got some great footage for our interviews we interviewed 2 people about the tourism that comes here. Then the next interview was a lake Louise and boy is that place stunning it literally takes your breath away I highly recommend going there. So the guy we interviewed was named hawk and he was from the Cree nation, and he answered questions about the environment and how tourists were using it he said they were being responsible with the land and not littering so he said that the tourists were being respectful with the land. All of these stops really help me answer my driving question. But our first video in Alberta was the ghost town video so we had to make a video about anything but it couldn’t have any dialogue. The ghost town was in our first stop.

This is really where the stress set in because you have to edit it and get it all done and not to mention we had 1 hour to film the movie. So I thought that my group did really well also it was really cool to see what a ghost town would look like. The next place was Columbia Icefield and when we were there it was amazing to see how this place is not going to be there for long so it kinda put into perspective how don’t take the earth for granted because it not going be here with the way we are treating it. When we got up there it was stunning the view was great. So know I have all my footage for my main project how does place impact who we are. Here is my draft one

So as you can see there is a lot of room for some improvements so for my second draft I took myself out and added pictures and music more interviews and the first video was to long so I had a couple of days to improve so I did just that and I am really proud with my second video I think it shows how much I leaned and how far I have came since the first video here it is.

As you can see there is a lot if improved on like adding music, taking me out of the video, pictures, more interviews and better editing. Now I will talk about how I handled all the stress and impulsivity the way I handled it was when you have a chance to get your work done take that opportunity because you might not get anther one. I also go by that in a lot of other ways like in baseball and soccer and in life if you get an opportunity to do something great take it. When I was in the trip I had a mindset of be realxed and easy going but get your work done so when a stressful situation appeared I could handle it. I also had a mindset to get your work done then have fun and enjoy where you are. So on this trip I leaned how to place impacts who we are but also how to handle stress and impulsivity but also how to make amazing memories that will last a long time.

<?php echo do_shortcode(‘

‘); ?>