I am running away with this project🏃🏽‍♂️

For this blog post we had to make a video called run it is a horror short film that is only 1 minute and we had to make a exact replica of the film my initial thought of this project was this is going to be so much fun and so hard at the same time. So my parters were meg and Angelo so our first task was sort of individual but you had to do this survey and then take a picture of what we got.As you can see I got a campaigner and some of my strengths are mind, energy, nature so this was a personality test at first I thought what does this have to do with our project at all but after some thinking I thought of we can use this to our advantage because when we are filming we can use some of these strengths that we got on our personalities test. So the next thing we did was watch the film RUN!!!

So this was the film we had to recreate exactly. After watching this film which I think is a very strong film my group had to make a screenplay which is basically a script of what you need to do. So here is our screenplay. One thing I would fix would be we put we see on every line I feel like our script could be more effective. Here is mrs. Maxwell told us to fix again not as many we see but overall a very good screenplay in my opinion. So by now we have a sense of what we are going to film and what we want our movie to look like, all these ideas starting to pop in my head of what I wanted it to look like. So know we had to make a storyboard which is basically you just draw what you want to film. So know it was time to film so the day we filmed for our first draft it was raining really hard so it was hard to film but we made it work it was really cool to see what a real film looks like I mean I was in dead pool 2 so I got to see what it looks like lucky and I know a bit more about film because of that. So when we were filming I felt like a real actor on a real set I would love to be a actor in the future so all these videos I have been making have been a really cool experience. So after filming we had to edit and make sure the movie looked the same I thought it looked the same but obviously there were things to improve on but there are always things to improve on and we also ran out of time.

So here is our first video as you can see not the best compared to the actual film so my group was determined to make as close as possible to the film but the one problem was I was not wearing the same clothes and the weather was different so we had to re film the whole movie pretty much but that was ok because I think we did a lot better than the first video.

So here is our final video I think there is a lot if improvements in our second one compared to our first one. First off we used our own sounds and got all the shots and all around the editing was better. So in conclusion what I learned from this project was how to make a pre production how long it takes and how important it is to making a great film. Then I leaned about the production side of it what it takes to make a great film the shots and the angles the setting the weather all of that. Finally the post production what it takes to make the film look good and make sure you have enough b-roll because you can never ever run out of it. It is always a good thing to have more than not enough. The last thing I learned was how hard and fun it is to make to make films and how much more respect I give to people who make films because it is really hard and they make it look really good.