Revolutions blog post!!

Hello everyone welcome back this one is all about the revolutions. So to start our project we did this thing called exploring evidence so what it was we had 4 station’s they were YouTube, magazine, website, book and we had a bunch of a questions that we had answer you are probably wondering what the heck does that have to do with Revolutions well I am to. The next thing we did was learn and make videos about the different revolutions our first one was the French Revolution this was pretty cool and my group did a John green style video he is the host for crash course. For our first video we had all of us in it my group members were Tom, Brenton, Jude and myself so I started it off with the interduction then tom and Brenton went back and forth for a bit. The video was decent it definitely could have been better but we did fool around for a bit even tho we didn’t have much time. So we definitely could have done better but overall it was decent video.

So as you can see the video is not our best so for the next video our next video was American Revolution for this we took a different approach we did a screen play. A screenplay is where you basically write out what you are going to say or a general idea of what to film so I thought that would help our group a lot so we tried it.SCREEN PLAY FOR THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION  so the point that was to make it easy for us to film because we already knew what we wanted to film. But in my opinion it did not help at all our video did not improve but actually it made it worst to be honest.

So as soon as I saw this video I thought to myself there is absolutely no way I can hand this in so I took the initiative to make a brand new video and it was way better I actually could hand it in.

I actually quite proud of this video since I made it all by myself and basically did in two nights. This video I think is better than our John green one for sure I put a lot more effort to be the leader in our group and make sure that everyone is working. For our next video it was the Russian revolution video and I took the lead in this one for sure we our last video before our final video so our video was a rap oh boy was this fun and really hard to film. It was fun because you can make up rap names and have fun filming but for my group it was also really easy to get out of task and fool around. But we started of by making a screen play and a story board this time it is basically were you draw what you want to film. So we made the rap our lyrics were very good I think and it all started to come together once were done filming we made our voice records and then I edited the whole thing and I think I did a really good job editing on it this was probably our best video yet we really tried and it came together.

Well as you can see pretty good beats🔥🔥 but we had good lyrics I think it explained our revolution really well. But after school l thought to myself there is some more I can do to fix it so I added some more beats that I thought really helped the rap also edited some lyrics. This one for sure was our BEST rap.

Now those are some 🔥🔥 beats I am really proud of this video I know this is not as nearly as good it could be the fact that I rapped most of it and made the music and edited so it turned out pretty good. Now for our final video I was not here I was in Las Vegas playing baseball so I am sure my group worked really hard on the video I know they made a John green/acting video so when I got back I watched it and I thought it was good. But just as you thought that I was done nope you get to read  even more. When we were doing this project we also had a reading about the French Revolution it was one of the best books we have read in PLP so it was about this girl named andi and she goes to Paris because her mom is not well and her grades its a really good book I recommend reading it. So to make sure that we were reading it we had worksheets to do but at the end me had to make a creative reflection on the book so what I did was there was a lot of songs in the book because andi likes music because it blocks all the bad stuff out so I made a song report I chose 4 songs that I thought fit well and wrote a little paragraph on each song and why I chose it.