Chemistry Coding

Hi my name is Kadin, and welcome back to my blog! In this project we learned about atoms and molecules, and how to code on scratch. The final assignment for our project was making a atoms game in any regard.

While learning about atoms, I drew some different types of atomic structures for difffernt atoms. I drew these and was planning on using them on my final scratch game. 

I drew, Aluminum, Iron, Neon, and Carbon!

• Communicating: Communicate ideas, findings, and solutions to problems, using scientific language, representations, and digital technologies

Above is the competency we worked on this project.

During this project I was able to communicate my ideas through scratch. Through my final game, I was able to communicate my thoughts and visions for the game throughout the process of making it.  I was able to use digital technologies to conduct my research. Scratch played a huge role in this as well as. I was able to learn a new skill and apple my research to it. Learning the name of each atomic structure helped me with my scratch project because I was able to identify the different structures and this allowed me to communicate my ideas.

Thank-you see you next time

Kadin.