TPOL

September 2022, I will have transitioned from PLP 8 to 9.  The past year (Grade 8 PLP) has been amazing for me – it truly has.

I love the teachers and of course all of my friends and classmates.

What I feel about this year is personal: and, may not make sense to all of you.  I will try here:

In September 2021, I started PLP Grade 8 at Seycove,   I was a kid (like my peers).   Now it is June – I have grown not only physically; but, in many other ways.   We have all become teens.

I am independent and so happy to be with my friends and classmates – everyone.

You may not know, but printing/spelling and some math projects are hard for me.   These things will challenge me throughout my life; but, I am resourceful and will find ways to work around these.

I am lucky to have had so many resources to help me with my work.   Voice to text is very valuable to me as well as my tutor Gabe, teachers , Allie, Ben and all staff who made my year perfect.

My goal – for September PLP 9 is to focus, complete and submit my work on time.

My highlights for this year are specific to me:

I loved working on the Outsiders project.  I related to the whole scenario and felt a bond with every character.  I read the book and watched the movie more than two tines when I was ten years old.  Like any favourite movie or book – I learn another perspective each view.

I could say I did not like Loon Lake,  I say this but bot sure why.   It was a great time and I know I will look back a year or more from now and think “that was a  good tine”,

Hope everyone has a great summer.

Thank you

Kadin Roxburgh