My Goals for This Blog

I’ve decided that if I have a blog, I want to have goals. I want to see if I reach my goals, and if I improve! So here are some good goals I’ve decided I like!

1. I have 1 picture for ever 200 words
  2. I use as many different colours in a post as I can without making it ridiculous
  3. I use bold to start different sections of my posts
  4. I try and have a theme for all my titles
  5. I try not to have posts exceeding 2,000 words
  6. I want to use loads of links
  7. I want to give credit and acknowledge many people in my posts
  8. I want to definitely update my header image every few months

I think these are some good goals to start off with. Today is Tuesday August 4thI would like to revisit these goals every month, and update this page with it. Hopefully as I post more new posts, I can start working on these goals!!!

I have noticed that you don’t necessarily need goals to see improvement or change in my posts. For example my Some of My Comments post really needs work. I’m not going to change it because it shows my growth, but there are a lot of things I would do differently.

For one thing, I made 3 different posts about 1 topic – comments. I think if I was redoing it, I would combine them all into 1 big post. Another thing is that my posts don’t really have an intro or an outro. The paragraphs in my posts definitely need some work too. I am proud of the poster I made on how to comment, but everything else I think I would change. I mean, I would keep the general jest of the message, but change how it all looks and the format.

Thanks!

– Kate