An average post about reflecting

Hey guys! This is the final post for the SBC 2019! I hope the title didn’t mislead you to thinking about light reflecting… I meant reflecting on all the thing that I’ve done in this year’s SBC.

I’m going to start off with what I thought was the best art of this year’s SBC. I definitely thought that the best part was the music week. I LOVE music. To be perfectly honest, listening to music is one of my favourite things to do! Anyway, onto the next thing. I think that this particular one is kind of important because, well, its regarding the future of My Blog! I’ll be using my blog regularly for the next few years for showing the work I do in school. I don’t know what kind of changes I’ll be making in the next few years but im absolutely sure they’ll be great! Well im happy that I got to participate in all 8 weeks of the challenge this year and I’m sure I’ll be doing it next year too!

During this challenge, I learned a lot of things about blogging as a whole. One of the more important thing that I learned during the SBC was about how people interact and feel when they are on the internet as opposed to real life. The most fun thing that I learned on this wild ride of 8 weeks, was the tools that a blog can give you and the fun times it can bring you.

I also learned how to use HTML!

Now, this is a plan that’s going to explain what im going to be writing about in the next while on my blog after the SBC ends. Ill be publishing reflections on all of the project we do in school (a lot) along with some about off-topic stuff like what im interested in and such. I hope people will continue to visit my blog but to do that ill need to continue to put lots of effort into these post im doing!

Until next time, bye!
-Keenan

I’m glad I got to participate in this year’s SBC!