Herzog reflection

Hi welcome back

We are currently doing 2 mini projects. One on art and the other on photography. We have just finished the first so I am going to reflect on it. We are doing this to learn how to create and communicate using technology. So I am going on it.

Things I learned on photography.

1. Using the rule of thirds, lighting, and markup. We learned how to make photos draw your eye to something to get you to focus on it. We also learned how to markup photos to give them more of a story.

2. I learned how to use angles, and lighting to make a photo tell a better story. We also learned how to make a silhouette portrait

3. We learned how to take landscapes, and panoramas to make a nice photo. We also learned how to photoshop photos with pixlemater and snapseed.

4.We then learned how to make collages with keynote. I will provide a link to them below.

https://www.blog44.ca/keenanh/about-me/

5. To finish off this photo thingy we learned how to make animations and GIFs.

The fist half of this project was great. I learned how to tell a story with photos. How to edit and take better photos. I also now have GIFs making in my pocket so i now have more tools in my expanding internet arsenal. But now I have to do the second half but I want to learn more so got to go.

I will see you in the next post bye.