The Final Humanities project this year New Beggingings.

I
Wanna see how I made this keep on reading on to see this projects path o’ learning. We started of this project making an add for the school as the project was going to be an advertisement project again (I know very unique idea). The whole project was based off of the driving question “what did the establishment of New France mean for the people involved”?
The  driving question for this presentation is “why I am ready to go to grade 9”
We began with as you should know by now the launch of the project. We learned about what we where learning and the question the entire project was based off of. After that we built an ad for our school.
Then we started learning about New France. We watched a documentary about Canada specifically episode 1. Then we would prepare for a simulation with some very enjoyable assigned reading.
The simulation was about trading and we where split into 2 groups. Then we traded in our lands but not beetween the 2 groups. After we traded with the other group. At the end we where introduced to viruses of the time and the other group the natives to canada side died if they got a product with a disease.
Then we had time to take photos for something that the teachers had not decided on. Then they made their decition we would use flourish to make what was above. We had to add aspects of our research on a chosen topic as well. I chose the trade of beavers. We had to add at least 3 symbols that we made to the photos, along with some text and s change beetween the 2 photos. Creating a before and after effect.
Now to answer the driving question
I belive I am ready for grade 9 because I have been going through this year with a decent work ethic. I normally hand my work in on time and have been inmproving on all year. I have been working on my attention span and the quality and depth of my work this year. Looking back on my work I can see that I have greatly improved on my work this year. The quality and quantity of my work has defenatly increased as well. I found that I have learned more this year than I have ever. I hope  to impove on it more next year as I think that it will be very importand as there is always room for critique and improvement.
That is why I feel that I am ready for grade 9
thanks