Crochet Bees and Me Complaining.

Hello and welcome or welcome back.

Today I am going to be talking about crochet bees. You heard me right crochet bees. I will also be sharing why it can be EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO TAKE PHOTOS OF CROCHET THINGS!!!
aaaaaaaaaanyways, enjoy this post!

First off I am going to be talking about bees. these were the very first things that I made. They have improved so much that you can see a visible difference with each bee. they are fairly simple. Three different colours, two safety eyes, a yarn needle, a crochet hook, scissors, and around 30 minutes. That’s all. they are so simple to make, yet they are great gifts for people.

You can make this very simple project a little more complicated by switching up the colours. I personally like to experiment with different colour combinations and sizes. I have made bees that range from the size of a large amazon alexa to ones that can fit in your palm (yes I just compared crochet bees to an amazon Alexa. it was the only thing I could think of that was around the same size). There are soo many options for colours when it comes to yarn. the things you crochet dont have to match real life. A few examples that I can give you are:
-Blue and black stripes with white wings,
-All blue with black wings,
-Multi coloured (I used a multi coloured yarn) with black wings
-And I have made multiple Pansexual bees (pink, yellow and blue) for a few of my friends and I.

Now we get to the part where I complain about how hard it is to take photograps of crochet things. The problem is that I dont have a good spot to take pictues with a blank background, so most of the time, I have to put the bees on the floor and take photos like that. Anyways, enough of my complaining. Here are some crochet bees.

The first photo was of all the bees that I had made about a month ago, and the second was a pansexual bee.

that is all for now
thanks for reading!
bye.

4 thoughts on “Crochet Bees and Me Complaining.

• January 18, 2022 at 9:17 pm
    Permalink

Can I purchase one????

Reply
  • January 18, 2022 at 10:23 pm
    Permalink

Hey Keira those bees are so adorable๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ Have you ever crochet a train before? (Iโ€™ll pay you big bucks for one!) you are a master of crochet!

โ€“ Francis

(PS Check out my blogpost๐Ÿ˜‰)

Reply
    • January 20, 2022 at 9:58 pm
      Permalink

Hi Francis!
      I have not thought about crocheting a train before! That would be an interesting challenge. Perhaps I should try that one time!.
      -keira

Reply