Why are you blue?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Sorry just needed to get that out.

This years winter exhibition was one of the most chaotic ones I’ve participated in, but also one of my favourite. This exhibition was centered around the film “avatar”. We were split into different rooms based on themes from the movie, but if you want more detail on that check my other maker post 🙂 My room was the Na’vi room, located at the back of the library. Because the grade 9‘s happened to be doing most of the room planning, and I was the only one in my room who actually did stuff, I was appointed the role of the DRI (directly responsible individual).

Setting up was chill at the start, just the grade nines in the room setting up the curtains. This process definitely didn’t involve me standing at the top of the ladder trying to balance on it while leaning over a bookshelf to hang up a curtain. What are you talking about. Once everyone started assembling into our groups after school was when things got more and more hectic. The 8’s kept asking what could be done, things got moved around without me being told, and a couple grade elevens came into our room with the news that we would in fact have to give up a grand total of 6 of our curtains. And throughout all of this chaos a grand total of 6 people thought I was a teacher. How? I honestly couldn’t tell you. Despite all of the chaos of us trying to set up, we ended up having a really cool room in the end.