đź’«Just My Lifeđź’«

~A single smile could change a life~

✨t-Pols✨

Hello welcome back to my blog today I am doing my t-Pols which is basically a summary of all my PLP courses in my school year. I am going to sort my courses in order of class during the week. I am going to start with Science! When this class started we were learning about…

Continue Reading

✨Colonizing a Tempest✨

Hello welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to be talking about the unit we just finished, “Colonizing a Tempest.” We focused on learning about the history of Colonizing as well as Shakespeare’s “The Tempest” play, and towards the end of the unit we put it all into a single tableau. We started…

Continue Reading

✨My Time Machine✨

Hello, welcome back to my blog, I haven’t been very active recently but I will work on it! Anyways I am going to tell you all about my newest project called the Time Machine! I will be talking about all that I have learned so far this year in the PGP course from the start…

Continue Reading

✨Destinating Imagination Reflection✨

Welcome back, its been a while but that’s not going to stop me from writing this post! So make sure to keep reading to learn about my DI adventure, and how it went. In our Maker class for the past 3 or so months we have been working together to learn about our talents and…

Continue Reading

✨Worldview; a Learning Reflection ✨

I am going to be talking about my world view unit in these next couple paragraphs. So make sure you are paying attention so you know what’s going on! Our driving question from this unit was “how has Worldview changed our perspective from elementary to high school” so I am just gonna jump right in. So…

Continue Reading

✨m-POL✨

If you ask me about this year I would say it has been a roller coaster so far, goods, bads, laughs, cries, and so many other emotions but I am not going to say there was no warning because there was. I remember sitting in the back of the library at every meeting leading up…

Continue Reading

✨Winter Exhibition Reflection✨

I am going to start by talking about how/when we started this project. When we started this project it was just a unit of religion to me and the rest of our class, followed by a couple field study’s to go see different destinations of warship, and then it turned out this was going to…

Continue Reading

✨Blogging Challenge Reflection✨

I thought the blogging challenge was a coolo experience, some of the tasks were really fun. I was not the biggest fan of it only because I had lots of work as is to finish and it was just more which I didn’t need but I am sure if I didn’t have other work I would…

Continue Reading

✨Coding✨

This is my certificate of coding, except I spelled my name wrong ahaha. I enjoyed coding because it reminded me of elementary school when we learned coding, its not very hard, because ofcourse it is just made into a game for us. I assume real coding would be a lot harder than that. I did…

Continue Reading

✨Holiday Photo Spark✨

My favourite Christmas memory always had to be the day when my dad and brothers would go cut down our tree, my mom and I would stay home make apple pie, apple cider and cookies. We would be  playing Christmas music all day and then when my dad and brothers would get home we would…

Continue Reading

1 2 3