Fractions of My Screen Time Reflection

For this project, we had to create a spread sheet that logged and tracked are screen time. Before we started this new project, we looked over on how to convert fractions into percentages and at first it was a tiny bit confusing but in a day or two, I got the hang of it.

We started this project by first learning how to make and operate; in this stepping stone, we learned how to convert are screen time hours into a percentage. By doing this we would estimate how much hours and minutes we spend on screen time. After this, we had to create and customize are spreadsheets. I added four different types of electronics I spend my time on and one column for all of my outside exercise I do every week. But over the weekend my laptop crashed, due to an new update on (War thunder). I tried to add colours to my spreadsheet but I couldn’t figure it out and the only colour I added was red on the very top. This stepping stone used the curricular competency applying and innovative; I feel like I did this stepping stone pretty well. I used a lot of my class time efficiently but I did once play games instead or working but other that I used my time pretty efficiently.

Another Milestone we did was an Fraction test. In this test, we worked on how to add and subtract fractions. After the test, I improved a lot on my understanding of solving and visualizing fractions. I did really well on the test as I did use my class time on working on practice sheets and doing some practicing at home.

Our final Milestone was a scary one, the big day had arrived for every student one at a time, to stand up and present their spreadsheet. I was worried to present at first but then when I looked at my chart, It had one column with a percentage that really made the class laugh a tiny bit and maybe you will laugh to I you know me. But the presentation went really well, I think I communicate pretty clearly, explained my spreadsheet and pie charts pretty well, and showed I piece of who I am.