About Me

Hi, my name is Lucas. This is a blog that’s all about me. I am a proud PLP learner and athlete here are a couple things I like: 

I am a true fan of sports. I like listening to them, watching them, and most of all, playing them! I even enjoy reading about their history. It’s fascinating to see how much sports have evolved. Many used to be more violent and less sophisticated, but as time went on, more and more people started to hear about this sport and it began to spread worldwide. That’s when sports get sophisticated. Take basketball for example, that started with a soccer ball and a peach basket. Anyways, the sports I like to play are basketball, soccer, football, rugby, golf, skiing, mountain biking, and many, many, more!

I’ve always enjoyed food. I always say “the more, the merrier”, but that’s not always the case. You see, nobody wants a lot of food that you don’t like, and over the years, I’ve learned that( I know its cliché but its highly true) its about quality not quantity. Anyways, I enjoy making food( although I’m not much of a cook), testing with food, and most of all, trying new food!

Okay, I think we can all agree Christmas is by far the best holiday right, because if you don’t I can bring a pretty good argument to the table. First of all Christmas is a holiday that seems to last the  whole month. It’s cold and snowy outside, you drink hot chocolate, and you always got something to look forward to at the end of the month. 

Now that I’ve gone over my interests, here are some personality traits I have: stubborn, competitive, precise, traditionalist, argumentative at times, witty, bossy, nosy, introverted, talkative, committed, observant, mindful of surroundings, impulsive, distracted, and much, much, more that will bore you to death!

Some goals I have for myself later in life are: to succeed and excel later in life. To have a well paying job, but at the same time, a job that gives me freedom and enjoyment, happiness, good friends, and most importantly, good health.

A couple of pet peeves I have are: slow people, last minute disappointments( like when people say that something popped up last minute and they can’t show up), and doing homework.

Thanks for reading, hope you learned a thing or two about me!