Pandora’s Box/ Winter Exhibition Reflection

Pandoras Box Reflection

Strengths:

1. I put a lot of effort into my box (I got peer critique and I decided that it would be more logical to start-over and create a new box and surely enough, it was much more complete).
  2. I creatively designed the box (I had a very specific and different paint job comparing to other people’s box and I used green shedded paper as nature and in the end, it turned out pretty well).
  3. My box had no lack in detail to the point where my medium sized box was completely packed full of designs from clay to avatar print designs.

Stretches:

1. I should have possibly gotten a larger box so that I could have articulated my theme statement better.
  2. I should have baked the clay figures I created since three quarters way through the exhibition, they started to crumble into pieces.

BOTTOM LINE: next time plan ahead so that when your really put to the test, you will be ready.

Exhibition Reflection

Strengths: 

1. Organization- well separated stations.
  2. Very detailed and creative boxes( I saw a peer who used lego to orchestrate their own theme statement).
  3. For the most part, pretty on tasked.
  4. Elaborated/ detailed/ specific peer critique.
  5. Proficient job both putting up and taking down the decorations around the school.

Stretches:

1. Most people were on task however, there were as usual a couple people off task who were walking around doing nothing and were not in any way showing contribution to their own groups.
  2. Many peers were going into other rooms on their break (or some off their break) just for the purpose of the food (not the boxes).
  3. Some of the boxes I saw were pretty minimal- lacked in detail
  4. I saw a couple of boxes that looked like they bought everything and just arranged the items.

BOTTOM LINE: stay on task and focused on the task at hand and be creative/resourceful and display that in your work.