It is time for mpols

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and for offering feedback that I can use to improve as a learner.”

the mpols are meant to show your growth and look back the stuff you have worked on to critique it and improve. The start of the year i put my goals down for this term in plp. I worked my best to achieve my goals.  Some of my goals were to hand in my work on time. I did a pretty good job at this but near the start of the year i did struggle with it a little bit with getting my work in on time but I worked on it and got much better at handing in work on time

Another one of the goals i set was to focus more in class and listen when the teacher is talking. I really just want to focus more to the teacher and get my work done during class time. I really improved with listening to the teacher and getting my work done in class. As well as focusing in class i also need to work on keeping a schedule and setting times to work on projects. I did improve on this a little bit. I do put reminders for work but I don’t set reminders for every project

This just an show of my schedule and what i have.

I also wanted to work on  my communication skills, meaning talking in front of people and presenting. I didn’t have much progression on this because i didn’t talk unless i had to. I could have dome more and should have but know i know what to do. Failure is better than success because you are learning what not to do next time, and you learn more.  Some thing i also could have worked on was shearing my  ideas when working on a group project. As well as shearing my work with my group.

One last thing i wanted to work on was just trying my best and do what i am able to do. I believe that I really improved my skills and I always put in an effort to get it down. I worked hard and listened to the teacher and that help me improve with my skills and ideas.

Looking back at the year already i see a lot of projects and work and now  I’m going to talk about some of them. Our first big project was the outsiders project, I enjoyed working on this project because it taught us about world views and it was a good lesson. Some of the projects I struggled with were the writing ones. It is hard for me to get my ideas on paper, meaning i never know what to write. My favourite project so far this year would probably be the renaissance project[radical innovation]. I enjoyed this project because i learned about about how different it was back then.  But sometimes plp work will stress you out with all the revisions and changes to your work i will sometimes stress out about it all. But all i have to do is breathe and relax so sometimes plp can be a little bit frustrating, but we will get though it. Another project I enjoy doing was the winter exhibition. I learned a lot of great stuff and had to make something. I really enjoyed.

My work shows my learning with signs of my growth and hard work, it shows me procrastinating with my work but still getting it done. Just looking back at the year so for I believe that I had a lot of growth and I’m proud of the work i have done but if i had to go back for changes to the work i but go back and make it better.

Thank you all for listening.