Maker

✨Vibrant Video✨

We just learned how to become professional videographers and how to understand or goals and dreams. During this project we made 3 videos, one explain what inspires up, one showing someone completing a goal and the last one we made a tutorial video on how to stay on track to complete your goals. 

Video #1 (What Inspires me?)

This video we focused on thinking like a movie maker. We focused on using filters, titles and stickers to tell a visual story and adding musical soundtracks to enhance mood. 

Video #2 (Silent Video)

In this video we focused on using different angles to describe the scene and plot of our video. Some angles we used were…

Worm’s eye- A view from a very low angle, a view of an object from below. This angle can be used to make an object seem tall and strong.

Bird’s Eye- A bird’s eye view is an high elevated angle creating a perspective as if the viewer were a bird in flight looking down. This can be used to show a location in a story/movie.

Close Up- A photograph or video taken at a close range. This can be used to create a detailed view of an object or scene. 

We created a video about a boy who wants to become amazing at karate, so he joins a class and practices every week until he is a black belt. This shows how you can complete your goals if you put in practice and work, no matter how difficult it seems at the time.

Video #3 (Tutorial Video)

In this video we created a tutorial about how to stay on track to complete you homework goals (completing homework on time). In this video we talk about using different methods like goal ladders, rewards and schedules to help motivate you to complete your homework.

In this project we also wrote a goal tracker. This goal tracker was made to help us plan our future and current goals. I’m most proud of my goal ladder.

My goal was to Get a Job and I split this into 10 easier steps.

•   Find places to apply to in or around the cove by Nov. 10th.
  •  Make sure I can work around my schedule.
  • Make a resume by Nov. 13th.
  •  Send emails/applications to apply by Nov. 18th.
  •  Complete and submit 4 applications.
  • Find advice on interviewing.
  • Practice interviewing with family.
  • Plan interview with companies.
  • Go to interviews.
  •  Hopefully, get a job.

I wanted to accomplish this goal by October, next year so I set time dates to make sure I accomplished it by next year.

I really enjoyed collaborating with other people to make these videos and I got to learn a lot about myself through these assignments. I hope you enjoyed reading this and have a great day!!! 😁☺️