About me

We did a project in class we got to make a collage explaining who we are and what we like. For my college I put a picture of me and arrows pointing towards things that I like. One thing that I put was designing. I really enjoy designing stuff like clothing, and making house designs. Another thing I included was drawing. I really enjoy to draw with apps like procreate and sketches pro. I also like to draw on paper and pencil. I have a different blog post on my drawing experience which you can go read to see some of my drawings!

This is my collage  

The other project we did was we walked around our school and took photos of letters and objects that look like letters to spell out our name. This is my collage…

I got most of my letters from posters but I used a post that I found in the school to make the letter “I” in my name. I really enjoyed this project and it showed me how we can represent ourselves using photos and collages. You can use letters to spell things out and you can edit/draw on your pictures to give them more meaning.

The next thing we did was learn how to animate our photos. You can do this using the loop affect with a Live Photo to repeat the movement. You can do this using a burst photo to capture moment and you can do this using keynote to animate drawings you edit on the photo. The assignment we had was to make a reaction gif to show a mood using keynote and photos. My reaction/mood was nice. This is what I made

The way a gif shows communication is you can show how you feel and your mood through movement and reaction. Thanks for reading. Bye!