Becoming a PLP learner

The first piece of learning we did was the Big Life Journal, and we did five Big Life Journals. I enjoyed doing Big Life Journal because it was the first big thing we did with our Apple Pencil. We got to learn how to use them and that you can swipe from the corner and that triggers a motion to swipe out of the app.

Next we did the user manual. I liked doing the user manual because it was the most writing that I had done in a long time. I really liked it because you made it look and sound like a real user manual, and usually you don’t read user manuals or they are not fun to read but I think these user manuals were more fun to read.

The last thing we did was the keynote presentation. This was fun because it was my first time making a presentation on keynote, and it was fun learning about all of the different features on the app. I was nervous when they said we had to present in front of other people’s parents but it was fun and exiting, and I think I would want to do it again. 

How can I build and strengthen the PLP learning team? I can build and strengthen the PLP learning team by being an important asset to my group and the PLP team because I have learned this past month on how to give good feedback to my group members and how to work cooperatively and thoughtfully in a group.