DI

Hi there,

So basically DI is a massive learning competition were your in your group and have to solve instant challenges And build things but i’m not certain on the building part because I’m in the festival frenzy part of the challenge. Where we have to do improv skits and also instant challenge. 

Instant challenges 

Instant challenges are mini building challenges and you have to follow the rules to complete the goal and example is you have to use a mailing label and Spaghettini to make the highest tower. But you have to do this in a time limit. Each team member has there roles some are time manager were you have to check time, flex were you jump between roles so basically you do all the roles a little bit those are som of the roles. 

For festival frenzy you dont have to build something you just have to bring in boxes and use them to recreate festivals with a twist. To do this I’m Working with Ronan, Cameron, Kira, Hannah and Caitlin and so far I think were on the right track but its not perfect for example we could do less Fooling around and more work. 

Thanks for reading.