A Renaissance blog post

The Renaissance blog post, this semester one of the things I learned about was the Renaissance and to go along with that learning a tryptic and a paragraph. Making the tryptic was pretty fun because you had to mix the old with the new for example a old inventor on one side and a modern day inventor on the other side. I think I did a really good job doing the tryptic but the paragraph not so much because writing is not my strong suit.  

I advanced my learning on The Renaissance by paying attention not going of task asking for help when I needed it. I also handed in my assignments on time and fully completed. I could have done better on my paragraph because I feel that is could be a little bit more detailed. I think my tryptic was very detailed and thought out if you dont know what a tryptic is it is made up of three panels with two plain white lines Dividing the three panels and is often used to impart narrative or create a sequence.  Thanks for reading my blog post and here is my tryptic.