DI blog post

The biggest project of the year so far was DI destination Imagination. I did really like DI because it took a long time it was boring in some parts and it was hard to accomplish, but in the end it was fun to do weird and in some cases funny challenges with friends.

What Is DI

DI is worldwide competition were groups of all ages can enter and compete. There are different challenges you can do the challenges are: Technical, scientific, improve and fine arts. I was in improve in improve you get ten boxes and at the festival you pick at random a festival a goal  and a fork in the road. So at the competition you would act out the the goal while yo hat the festival and then after two minutes you get a fork in the road and have to incorporate that into your act. I know it’s confusing but that’s basically what it is.

On the day of DI we arrived at saint Jorge’s (which is a massive school) at 11:15 and then we went to the Wallace gym and got ready by playing some improve games then it was time to do are act. When we got in the room it was a lot smaller than I thought and there were more judges then I thought. After are act are parents left the room and we did are instant challenge which I cant talk about. After all of that we got to leave for the long drive home  

For DI I think that I am developing because I arrived on time for DI I helped my group, but I could’ve put more energy Into are act. I think one thing my group could’ve done better is to do more dress rehearsals and are communicating skills could’ve been better. 

Thanks for reading my DI blog post. If you want to see my teammates blogs her they are Cameron Ronan Kira Hannah