Apple Pencil drawing stuff

In this project we had to develop our drawing skills. For example shading and perspective. this is where I excelled because I love to draw and I do it all the time so a class of just straight drawing was really fun. The first project we did you had to make your name in block/bubble letters this one took me some time to get the letters perfect using the ruler. I did the pattern by making a small square of circles and then duplicating that group so it fit into every letter and that’s why the pattern repeats. I did that after I coloured in the letters with a gradient. I drew a purple to blue gradient over the letters then erased the parts that overlapped the outline. Then after I was done with that I colour dropped yellow into the background because that contrasted the most.

Next we had to make a sketch note which is basically making a note out of sketches. I had limited space so everything is squished together. I used black for everything except the arrows which are red. The note explains my day in a life. And I can’t believe I forgot to put biking on it.

The next thing we did was shading. We were supposed to draw a ball and shade it and add foreshadow if you wanted. You also had to draw a line at the top showing the different shades of black. Then you were allowed to use the blend tool to blend everything together.

Then, we worked on a perspective drawing. We used layers to turn the opacity down on a perspective drawing we found. Then we used another layer to draw over the picture, and finally we took off the picture to reveal the product. Then after that we set off and chose somewhere in the school with perspective, and we drew that without layers. I chose the stairwell.

Then for the final part of the project we were to design our own logo for our brand, and my brand was called Sendy bikes. Sendy bikes is a bike shop, mechanical garage, and they make and sell their own bikes. For this project I made a guy doing a euro (bike trick) then i put some text saying Sendy bikes, and to top it off I put a mountain in the background and a few shovels on the bottom acting as a underline. And i added a clue background and added shading to the picture.

Thank you for reading my blog!