Hello everyone, welcome back to another Blogging Challenge Post! Today’s challenge is to write about Celebrations and Holidays. To do this we had to choose out of four things to add, kind of like my Music Blogging Challenge post. So I have chosen to share Task one, which is to talk about a celebration you and your family celebrates, and task two which is choosing a family photo to represent your holiday. So lets get started.

Me and my family celebrate most holidays wether it’s Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and even Valentines Day. But as much as I’d like to talk about all of those fun Holidays today I will just be talking about one, so I’ve chosen Easter. Me and my family usually go to Sunshine Coast for Easter, but with COVID-19 we have to stay home. When we are in Sunshine Coast we stay at a cute little cabin on the water. I like this cabin because there’s a dock on the property that you can go to, that is where I like to read. Easter is one of my favourite holidays because who doesn’t like chocolate? I mean some types of chocolate I do not like, but I like most types.Β 

Here is a photo that I drew to represent Easter.

I hope you all enjoyed this quick post. If you have any special holidays that you and your family celebrates feel free to comment them down below.

-Makenna