Hey what’s up guys! Today is the lasting blogging challenge day so I will be reflecting on my posts/blog and telling you guys how I’m going to continue to post. But before I get started I want to thank my teacher Emily Maxwell for teaching us so many new blogging skills, so go check out her blog.Β 

So to start this post off I’m going to be telling you guys a fact about my blog. So this very unnecessary fact about my blog is that so far I’ve got 15 posts, all on different topics anywhere from chips, to music, and even to science and screen time. If any of those sound interesting then go check them out. Now that I’ve said that we can actually get started.Β But while you scroll down to the next paragraph take a minute to look at the timeline infographic. I made it for fun to have all the Blogging Challenge days, except for day 11 (today’s day).

I would love to go into detail about all my blogging challenge posts, but so that I don’t bore you I will just talk about one of my favourites, aka the most random. This post is the I like chips post, which I wrote earlier this week. This is my favourite because I personally like when posts go off topic because I feel like it makes them more interesting, so if you took a wild guess it would probably be that I went off topic a lot. This post really swallowed up my thoughts, so I guess I just decided to write them down. Anyway, that post as you might have guessed from the title is about chips, but it is also about spring break. You can really see into my personality just by reading this post which is another reason I like it. So if you haven’t read my very cool post about chips then I recommend you go read it, but before you do, grab a bag of chips so that you can eat your way through it because it may or may not make you question some interesting things. But before I go into the next topic, I was trying to think of things I would add or change about a post like this for next time, but I could not think of anything so were going to just move on.

Because the blogging challenge is now over I am going to figure out ideas on how I can keep posting. I was doing some brainstorming and I came up with and idea which a few other people are doing. So when I heard someone was rating books, I thought that was a great idea. If I were to do this I would either rate books that I’m either reading right now or books I’ve read in the past. To do this I would rate it out of 5 and explain the book a bit. Sometimes I might even mention a spoiler but if I do I will warn you guys before I say it. I would post a book rating once a week. I want to do these posts because if I run out of books this will encourage me to read more.Β 

I hope you guys liked this post, and if you have any ideas on what I can post about feel free to comment down below.Β Also because we have finished we get to fill out a certificate so here is mine!

-Makenna

P.S- I hope you all enjoyed reading my 2021 blogging challenge posts.

P.P.S-I have another project post coming your way!