Quiet in the studio please, this is our final week of recording and mixing our podcasts….thank you. Finally some peace and quiet to talk about the very hectic week of recording our final podcast episodes, that are all about World War II, and how the stories we tell in these episodes, will help us understand the cause and consequences of World War II. Doing research, finding interviewees, and lots of background knowledge has now been completed, and the only things left on our to-do list, is record and mix the podcast episode, and send them off to the world (and our interviewees!). 

I just mentioned the background knowledge being finished, but honestly this type of background knowledge could go on forever. There are so many things to learn from AND about World War II. Lots of footage had been recovered and created, revolving around WWII, an example could be a documentary series entitled “World War II in HD Colour”. This entire 13 part WWII documentary series, lives up to its title, and shows almost every important event in World War II in colour. How amazing is that? Pretty impressive. 

I watched the episode “World War II in HD Colour: Red Sun Rampant 5/13”, which is fitting because during this time in the project, we are talking about Pearl Harbour, which is what this episode is all about! Here are some of the notes I took while I was watching this episode. If you have any thoughts on the content, or questions, comment! I would love to see what is going on in everyone’s head, and your thoughts on this topic. If you happen to watch this episode, or any other ones, lets talk!