Hey everyone! It’s me, Malaika. Before you go ahead and read my posts, I want you guys to know a little bit about me! I love music. Its been there for me whenever I need it. I could listen to R&B, Rap, JAzz, Chill, Classical, or Indie music for hours. I also play guitar, piano, and drums  and I’m in my schools jazz and concert band which is one of my favourite electives in my schedule!

Second, I play soccer and have been playing since I was 7 years old, in the NSGSC (North Shore Girls Soccer Club). I play on a Silver Div 1 team, called STEALTH and since last year I’ve moved up a lot from house. I’m now on a Silver team with lots of good players and we have been doing quite well so far. I still love playing and I’ll always continue to love the game!

Thirdly, I really love hanging out with friends and having fun! I love to laugh and smile and just have fun really. My friends are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. They are all so special to me and I honestly don’t know how I’d get through life without them. Some are PLP and some aren’t but I love them all the same. They never fail to make me laugh, and I love to be around them.

Thats a little bit about me, why do you tell me a little about you! Go comment on one of my posts and lets talk!

~Malaika