About Me!

This page is all about me!

In class we made videos about ourselves. They described us in a short sentence, for my video I chose to use three adjectives to describe me. Here is the video:

In the video there are several things moving inside of my head. Each of these things has a special meaning to me. At the top of my head you can see a book that says “the Martian” on it. This represents how I enjoy reading. The reason the book shows the Martian on it is because the Martian is my favorite book. It is placed at the top of my head because that’s where my brain is and reading is very intellectual. Next is the vial. This represents my interest in science and especially chemistry. I placed it in the middle of my head because it is very important to me. Next up is the snowflake. I put the snowflake there because unlike most people winter is my favorite season. It is placed at the back of my head because I’m always thinking about it in the black of my mind. After that comes the mountain. The reason I but a mountain in my head is because I live by the mountains and I love being on and around them all the time. They are placed a little bit  above my eyes because if I look up I can always see them. Next is the evergreen tree. This tree represents how I really enjoy the nature where I live. It is also placed at the back of my head because it is always in the back of my mind. After that is the boat. This shows how I love boating and I love being around the ocean and rivers and lakes. It is right below my eyes because whenever I look down in Vancouver I can usually see puddles or the ocean. Next up is  the music note. This represents how I love many types of music. It also shows how I like to sing and I’m trying to learn to read music right now. It’s placed by my mouth to show how I like to sing. Following that is the skate board. The skate board shows my interest in board sports. They are probably my favorite thing in the world right now. Next up is the plane with the globe. This shows how I love to travel and explore the world wether it is around where I live or in a different country. Lastly comes the supreme hoodie. This one has sort of a double meaning. Firstly it shows how I like hoodies. I like hoodies because they are really warm and I love being warm. Secondly I like designer/streetwear. This is because there is such a cool story and culture around it. Also because this type of clothing is really well made and doesn’t use sweat shops or any other inhumane ways of treating people.

Hope you enjoyed learning about what makes me me!