Final Blogging Challenge🧑‍💻

This is my final blogging challenge and today is really just about reflecting on this project and my blogging.

Some of the days that I really liked or stood out to me are the ones I’m going to talk about.

Day 2 of the blogging challenge was pretty informative and important because it taught us how to make a quality comment. I learned that a quality comment there are 5 key points. 1: The post includes a greeting, content, and a closing. 2: Complimenting the writer in a specific way, asking a question or two, or adding new information to the post. 3: Do not reveal personal information about yourself or others. 4: try to use proper punctuation, selling, grammar, and spacing. 5: Lastly, always read over your comment.

Another challenge that I liked was Day 5: Appearance and Widgets.

Here we learned how to add a widget and gave us a chance to  change our blog’s theme. We learned how how to add a widget and which ones were the best to use. I had some trouble figuring it out so I kept it simple and added a calendar into my sidebar. I also decided to keep my blog theme as it was because I like the looks, design, and format of how it puts my posts in a list from most recent to my first post.

If you liked the topics, here is the link to the website that provides them!

Let me know if there’s any other important info that stands out when it comes to making blog posts .

đź‘‹