Week 1 formative post

As for all first weeks of a new project, we started this week with a brief introduction to our new project. Following the introduction, we did a need-to-know chart. With this new project since we had so much to do we got straight into our first big assignment. For this assignment, we had to interview the deep cove heritage society in a group of two or three. But before we were able to conduct the interview we had to contact our assigned interviewee. This came with a few challenges since my partner and I were both online this week. The biggest of those challenges was communication since we didn’t have any face-to-face communication. Luckily we were able to use facetime and iMessage to communicate which allowed us to complete the assignment without a ton of issues. Around the same time as we were contacting our interviewee, we also had to do a practice interview with our partners. This milestone went by pretty easily since I feel we followed the requirements pretty well. Overall I feel this was a very productive week and even though I ran into some issues I feel I was able to overcome them.