Geek out!

Why fitness matters to me.

I love fitness because there is always something to do, but also because I like being healthy. 

I don’t always eat the healthiest after school snacks, I eat stuff like A&W, little Caesars, Mr. Noodles and things like that. Sometimes I even eat a piece of candy after working out. The healthy part is the excessive amount of time I spend in the gym (that’s besides the 4 days a week I have sports.) 

There’s always something to do. If I’m ever feeling bored and I don’t know what to do sometimes i’ll watch TV but most of the time I go to the gym and pass the time working out. I very much enjoy my sports, but two of my practices are in the early morning and the other two are late at night. Fitness matters to me because its a stress reliever, pass time hobby, and just over all fun thing to do.

The history of fitness. 

The oldest sport ever played was wrestling. It took place in ancient Asia. Men would strip down to special wrestling underwear.  and the first one to hit the floor lost. The first gym ever opened was in 1840 by a man named Hippolyte Triat, a gymnast turned strongman. The gym was in Brussels and he opened a second location in Paris. The early gym then spread throughout Europe. It was was a pretty big gym coming in at 100,000 square feet. It was basically the size of an stadium. As weight training got more and more popular more gyms started opining up in other places, America had strongmen that trained in these gyms that you had to have a membership to get into. Some places that did not have the resources for weights used sandbags and rocks to train with. Now sports and gyms are very common throughout the world. 

Reflection. 

The hardest part. The hardest part for me was actually something quite simple. It was the photos. It was the photos because I have limited access to the sports equipment to photograph. Other than that it was decently simple. 

Did I enjoy creating this page? Yes it was pretty fun to share this interest with the world. Righting about one of my passions is some of the school work I actually enjoy. 

Will i continue to post on my blog? Yes. I will continue to post on my blog because it is a requirement in the plp but also because it is one of the more fun methods of work. I enjoy the blog more than drawing or righting essays because its short simple sentences, paragraphs, and lists. Images and videos are fun and easy to make but it was a bit of a struggle to attach the media.