Celebrations and Festivities Post

Hi everyone, this week for the student blogging challenge I will be writing about celebrations and festivities!

For example, I will be writing about my personal family celebrations, and I will show a photo that represents my favorite celebration.

The most common holiday that we celebrate is Christmas.

Christmas is easily my favorite holiday. I just love the cozy vibe of it all, and the quality family time that I spend. One of our main traditions is putting up trees at the local shopping mall where my dad has his office. In a normal year, we hosted an “ O Christmas Tree Jamboree”, to raise funds for the local elementary school. This event would have the carolling from the school choir, arts and crafts, and it was just an all around good time! Another one of our traditions is, opening one present on Christmas Eve, presents from our aunt and uncle. We also celebrate Ukrainian Christmas, which is on January 7th, the same day as my dog’s birthday!

To give you a better idea of how my family celebrates, I will be sharing a photo that represents our favorite celebration:

It was really hard to get the pets to stay in place, so we couldn’t get a good picture for them.

To summarize, It was cool to write about what my family does for different holidays.

Thanks for reading!