mPOL

mPOL PLP Reflection 

Welcome back to my blog post! Today I am going to be reflecting on my work and classes so far this year. I will be answering the two driving questions of mPOL and reflecting on Maker and Humanities. How have I demonstrated growth as a learner so far this year? I think I have demonstrated growth as a learner because I have been able to understand the assignments. I think I have been growing as a learner because I have extending in all my classes. How can I sharpen my Learning Plan to ensure I will reach my learning targets by the end of this school year? I feel like I have been meeting my learning plan by getting the work done on time unless I am sick and I have been meeting my expectations by getting extending which is the goal I set for myself. I feel like I do not need to sharpen my learning plan because I am meeting my goals and am happy with the style of learning I am doing. 

Humanities Reflection

Now to talk about Humanities. I really enjoyed this course because I love history. I am the most proud of my middle ages project because I feel that I made a really  easy to use and pleasing to the eye slide show. The project that I would want to improve on is my outsiders project because I feel that it could have been more detailed however I got a extending so I am still happy with it. The work I did this semester met my standers and I am very proud of the hard work I put in. 

Maker Reflection

Lastly lets talk about Maker. I also enjoyed my maker because I love working with my hands to produce work. I am the most proud of my Pandora’s box because I did not have a lot of time to do it unlike the rest of my class and it still turned out great so I am very proud of it. The only thing I would do differently next time would be to not get sick so that I could have more time to prepare. The work I did to this semester met my standers and I am very proud of the end result and the fun of the exhibition.